Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a Day

It feels so much like Monday today due to the holiday yesterday, I'm all confused. So I went over to Gregs house last night. I played with his son some and fell asleep on the couch when he was putting him to bed. Can I just say that it is one of the most attractive things to see a man be so loving and attentive to his son. It really just melts me.

Greg and I stayed up for a while talking and then fell asleep. I woke up at 5:30AM to go home and get ready for work. Let me also add that I stayed over at Gregs house because my roomate was supposed to have friends over late to visit because she had today off, so I needed some sleep. I let the dogs out for a nice long time this morning and got to work right on time. Due to some mix ups I ended up driving around today for no reason so now I'm just reading through curriculum stuff and getting to know all of the material that I will be presenting. I am currently listening to opera on You Tube much to the disdain of my office mate who is looking at me like I have two heads hahaha. I love opera music it relaxes me and keeps me grounded. Just killing some time now because staying at the office until the dinner at 6P. I'm already tired but hopefully after I have some good food in me I'll wake right up.

Weather is again supposed to be crappy tomorrow after a gorgeous day today, figures! The weekend also looks disgusting. Saturday I'll be going to my parents house for my dads birthday which is actually today but we are celebrating it on Saturday. I also have Possum's winter hood and belly straps in their garage that I need to get before I have him trace clipped.

My back is doing OK although it was really bothering me when I woke up this morning. "G" called me today and is finally taking steps to sobriety and self happiness, he made the call to the doctors office and is meeting with them tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he holds out and gets the help that he needs. This could be a major step in his recovery and in his realization of depression. So that's about all I can think of right now to blog about. I'm just kinda taking every day at a time, but I can say that I love hanging out with Greg and feel as though I could really develop feelings for him, but for now I'm just playing it cool and letting the cards fall as they may. Well it's time to sign off, I just found some good music from Norah Jones that needs my attention. Talk again tomorrow.

2 comments:

cdncowgirl said...

Its good to hear that "G" may be finally getting the help he needs. Does he know about your new friend (also a G I noticed, do you have a pattern!? lol)

You must be relieved that your back is on the mend and that you're allowed to ride again. Just don't push it! You don't want to be making progress and then screw it up.

Anonymous said...

Sidet - you sound like such a different person, happy :) and ... liking kids? hum... told ya :)

so happy to hear you are healing well - both physically & mentally.