Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture and Update Time!!








Happy Wednesday to everyone. I have started my day early getting to work just a little after 6AM! I've already been to the local highschool and given a presentation and am planning on leaving early today since I've been balls to the wall this week so far and it's only Wednesday. I have presentations an hr away all day tomorrow and then Friday is busy again until the afternoon. But work is good and I'm loving it. The Pics above are my dog Phin that I snapped when he was playing with my roomie's dog. Don't mess with him!!! He's my attack dog. He's my best friend and spent all last night spooning me, no really he was. He was sleeping on my side of the bed and I had to take the other side, he's the only one that I would do that for. Doesn't he look all cute and cuddly from the pics ?hehehehe.

My friend Greg's ex-wife is flipping out on him still. She's talking like he and I are going to move in with each other and I'm gonna take over the mother role of their son and oh yea Greg and I are going to have a kid together. Can we say what the fuck!!!!! This woman is deperate and lonely and rerally needs to mental health support. That's about all I;m gonna say about that.

Last night myt roomie and I went to the barn to have a nice ride and took all the dogs. The weather wasn't too cold and it was fun having the arena to ourselves. We blasted the music and went about our businessl Possum was great. I've really been trying to work on both of our endurances. I also did some jumping. Lots of trotting at first and then cantering some. He was a freakin speed demon and was charging towards the jumps at mach speed. No one can say that this horse does not like jumping. Then my roomie put some of the jumps up. She put one all the way up. I was feeling confident and said that I would jump it just once. It actually looked big but I thought it was only due to the fact that I just hadn't jumped in a while. He sailed over it with incredible power. Then when it was my roomie's turn she chickened out and put it down a hole. I couldn't help feel as we sailed over the jump that "I still got it!!!" I gave Possum lots of pats and let him cool out ending on that. After the ride we went and found a measuring tape and gosh darnet with it not all of 4'6" that we jumped, I guess it really was as big as it looked! My roomate is doing a lovel job modeling in front of the jump below.




As you can also see from the pic below Possum is getting a little bit of a belly even with having a trace clip you can see that he is not hurting for pounds. This is the incentive that I have to trim some off him and also from myself. I think it's almost time to get back into regular work, working up slowly to the level we were doing. But I did manage to make him match last night in all pink with his saddle pad and front polos. He looks really enthused in the pic too hahaha.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

4 foot 6! Way cool! Best I ever did as a kid was 3 foot 2 - I believe or just 3 foot - can't remember....

Very neat none the less!

Anonymous said...

aw...possum must be glad to have you back!

Laura said...

great to have you back posting regularly.

hope things with Greg's ex cool off - ex-wives are a pain in the ass!

4'6"? That is pretty high - I'm only 5' tall. I'm such a chicken - 2' looks big to me from the back of a horse! lol.

Glad that Possum is doing well - he looks cute in pink...

Leah Fry said...

I'm glad you're able to be back doing what you love. I envy your youthful recuperative powers!

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

WHT? No pic of the 4'6 ft vertical! I can't believe you are back to jumping and riding already!
Possum is too cute.